Missionary travel is one of the best ways to travel and experience other people and cultures for anyone who wishes to stretch their legs and be of service to others at the same time.
The advantages to missionary travel are many and one of the great things that it offers is that you are guaranteed to always have something purposeful to bide your time with while you are traveling. You can rest assured that your church will have all the hot spots of injustice ready to go for you when you arrive so there will be no need to waste any time scouting them out on your own. Drug addiction, prostitution, poverty, gang violence, and Pagan practices run rampant in many foreign countries so you can rest assured that there will be no shortage of souls to save.
If your church offers missionary travel, than there will also be food and housing available for you when you arrive at your destination. Making new friends that share your beliefs is one of the other benefits of missionary travel.
Missionary travel is a great personal test for yourself that you can take that will prove invaluable in your later years and while others may choose to stay behind in your home town to enjoy their creature comforts you will be off building memories and character. If you are going to move up in standing in your church and plan on one day being a respected elder then missionary travel is one notch in your belt that will always put you in a command position.
Completing a mission for your church is a right of passage that will always set you apart from the crowd and it means that you have paid your dues and that your mettle has been tested.
To find the latest information on missionary travel as well as mission travel, visit Christian travel agency Golden Rule Travel that specializes in missionary, adoption, and humanitarian travel. Golden Rule Travel has the years of experience, the technology, the contacts, the contracts, and the dedication to customer service to give you the least expensive, most hassle-free travel possible. A brief overview of what goes into optimizing your travel experience:
* Golden Rule Travel checks multiple sources:
- The Amadeus CRS system
- The online travel sites
- Special negotiated contracts direct with many major airlines
- The consolidators (many who consider Golden Rule Travel one of their VIP clients)
* Every booking done is reviewed by the general manager, one of the most experienced agents, to ensure that you got the best deal possible and that all the details are done properly. When you get a ticket from Golden Rule Travel, you have two agents working for you, not just one.
* At Golden Rule Travel, the Christian travel agents will be honest with you.
* Golden Rule Travel is dedicated to providing the best customer service possible (Golden Rule Travel has cell phone numbers so you can call the owner or general manager 24/7 if you have an emergency).
Golden Rule Travel offers a full range of travel services to individuals, church groups, NGOs, humanitarian agencies, and missionary organizations.
Online travel agencies will be able to hook you up with the right missionary travel. They can book you a tour anywhere in the world via any type of transportation. If you are planning a missionary travel, contact a missionary travel agency.